ART SHIBORI INSPIRED COLLECTION | HOME DECOR | ARTMIABO
ART SHIBORI INSPIRED COLLECTION | HOME DECOR | ARTMIABO
Shibori is a Japanese manual resist dyeing technique, which produces patterns on fabric, it is mostly created with dark blue dyes.
Shibori inspired throwpillow
by artmiabo
SHOP NOW
Most shibori patterns I have seen are indigo blue and indigo is a color close to home.
Shibori Inspired Abstract Art Canvas Print
by artmiabo
SHOP NOW
In Nigeria West Africa, where I come from, indigo dyeing goes way back centuries and the technique used, is similar to the Japanese technique, except for the designs.
Shibori Inspired Tile
by artmiabo
SHOP NOW
I created this shibori Artwork, digitally using one of my paintings as the base and playing with photo editing.
Shibori Inspired Tee
by artmiabo
SHOP NOW
I love shibori craft because it is simple to make and clean to look at, the indigo color is a sophisticated statement color, and a few pops of it in our accessories is exciting........
Shibori Round Clock
by artmiabo
SHOP NOW
I have applied it on products, in my Zazzle store and they really look good. I hope you click and buy, there are also discounts from 15% and other lovely designs are available......ENJOY.
click here and buy my Artworks in Saatchi Art
MIABO ENYADIKE
www.artmiabo.com







No comments:
Post a Comment